Friday, January 17, 2014

judy is a punk

This is my very first outfit post! This post also kind of doubles as a haul post, because I just got everything that I'm wearing the other day, but it's a lot more interesting because you can actually see it on. As I said in my previous post, plaid skirts are one of my favorite things ever, and I finally found the perfect one at Cotton On for $15! Because Cotton On was having a huge sale, I also went in and got this leather jacket for $20 (40 dollars off!!!!) and this shirt was $10 and I got it (mainly) because it looks kinda like this shirt that Tyler Joseph of Twenty One Pilots wore when I saw him live in October. These shoes (Express) are actually my sister's, but she let me borrow them for the day. Another big thing that I'm wearing that I just got today is my new glasses! I'm so happy with them and I love them so much. 





(jacket, shirt, skirt - cotton on // shoes - express)




2 comments: